List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:May 3 2012 10:16pm
Subject:RE: Myisam won't support replication
View as plain text
If I am not mistaken, NDB Cluster replication is separate from InnoDB/MyISAM.  Perhaps you
set one up, but not the other?

mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseHaluk Karamete3 May
  • RE: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRick James3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseCharles Brown3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseBaron Schwartz3 May
    • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRik Wasmus4 May
  • Myisam won't support replicationCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replicationAndrew Moore3 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replicationRick James3 May
      • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
  • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentCharles Brown4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentJohan De Meersman7 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseAlex Schaft4 May