List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Moore Date:May 3 2012 9:35pm
Subject:Re: Myisam won't support replication
View as plain text
Charles,

How do you know your replication isn't working?

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Brown, Charles <CBrown@stripped> wrote:

> I noticed that my replication stopped working after migrating to MySQL
> cluster. My current engine is myisam. Does anyone have an idea why repl
> won't work. Do I have to use the ndbengine?

> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and
> may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
>
> If you have received this communication in error, please erase
> all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us
> immediately.
>
> Thank you.

mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseHaluk Karamete3 May
  • RE: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRick James3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseCharles Brown3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseBaron Schwartz3 May
    • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRik Wasmus4 May
  • Myisam won't support replicationCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replicationAndrew Moore3 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replicationRick James3 May
      • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
  • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentCharles Brown4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentJohan De Meersman7 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseAlex Schaft4 May