List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nitin Mehta Date:May 3 2012 3:51am
Subject:Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectives
View as plain text
I guess, it only makes things even more simple.

You should use "replicate-do-table=db1.tb1" and so one in slave's cnf to ensure that
only this particular table gets replicated. However, all the databases on master will get
bin-logged and you may or may not want to do that.

So making it even simpler:

on the slave:

replicate-do-table=db1.tb1
replicate-do-table=db2.tb2