List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:May 2 2012 7:01pm
Subject:RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database
View as plain text
Doing both is redundant.  Doing binlog (on the Master) is more efficient because it
eliminates sending the other dbs.

RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesHonza Horak25 Apr
  • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesAndrĂ©s Tello25 Apr
    • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesHonza Horak27 Apr
      • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesShawn Green27 Apr
        • engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM. Charles Brown28 Apr
          • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Reindl Harald28 Apr
            • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Charles Brown28 Apr
              • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Claudio Nanni28 Apr
        • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesHonza Horak2 May
    • RE: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesRick James2 May
      • Can the mysql replication limited to one database Charles Brown2 May
        • Re: Can the mysql replication limited to one databasea.smith2 May
          • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseRick James2 May
            • using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplishmy replication objectivesCharles Brown3 May
              • Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectivesNitin Mehta3 May
        • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database Rick James2 May
          • Re: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseClaudio Nanni2 May
            • Re: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseSinger X.J. Wang2 May
            • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseRick James2 May
          • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database Charles Brown2 May
            • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database Rick James2 May
Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Claudio Nanni29 Apr
  • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Charles Brown29 Apr
    • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Reindl Harald29 Apr
      • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Charles Brown29 Apr
        • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Michael Dykman30 Apr
    • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Claudio Nanni29 Apr
      • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Rick James30 Apr
Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectivesNitin Mehta3 May
  • RE: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can Iaccomplish my replication objectivesCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectivesNitin Mehta3 May
  • master BIN-LOG maintenaceCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: master BIN-LOG maintenaceNitin Mehta3 May
      • RE: master BIN-LOG maintenaceRick James3 May
  • RE: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can Iaccomplish my replication objectivesRick James3 May