List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:May 2 2012 5:05pm
Subject:RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database
View as plain text
Yes, doable.  In my.cnf on master:
  Binlog-do-database = dbname1
  Binlog-do-database = dbname2
Would replicate those two dbs only.
There are many other combinations using binlog/replicate-do/ignore-db/table/wild.  See the
manual on replication, and especially the flowchart on how those interact (sometimes in
unexpected ways).

RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesHonza Horak25 Apr
  • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesAndrĂ©s Tello25 Apr
    • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesHonza Horak27 Apr
      • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesShawn Green27 Apr
        • engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM. Charles Brown28 Apr
          • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Reindl Harald28 Apr
            • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Charles Brown28 Apr
              • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Claudio Nanni28 Apr
        • Re: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesHonza Horak2 May
    • RE: RFE: Allow to use version-specific my.cnf filesRick James2 May
      • Can the mysql replication limited to one database Charles Brown2 May
        • Re: Can the mysql replication limited to one databasea.smith2 May
          • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseRick James2 May
            • using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplishmy replication objectivesCharles Brown3 May
              • Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectivesNitin Mehta3 May
        • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database Rick James2 May
          • Re: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseClaudio Nanni2 May
            • Re: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseSinger X.J. Wang2 May
            • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one databaseRick James2 May
          • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database Charles Brown2 May
            • RE: Can the mysql replication limited to one database Rick James2 May
Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Claudio Nanni29 Apr
  • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Charles Brown29 Apr
    • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Reindl Harald29 Apr
      • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Charles Brown29 Apr
        • Re: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Michael Dykman30 Apr
    • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Claudio Nanni29 Apr
      • RE: engine is now innoDB instead of MyISAM.Rick James30 Apr
Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectivesNitin Mehta3 May
  • RE: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can Iaccomplish my replication objectivesCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can I accomplish my replication objectivesNitin Mehta3 May
  • master BIN-LOG maintenaceCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: master BIN-LOG maintenaceNitin Mehta3 May
      • RE: master BIN-LOG maintenaceRick James3 May
  • RE: using the bin-log approach on the master side, how can Iaccomplish my replication objectivesRick James3 May