List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Wieland Date:April 30 2012 4:53pm
Subject:mySQL Query and Report Builder
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a client who needs the ability to do statistical reporting on
their mySQL db data. Is there an app that provides an easy UI that
will allow my client to build a line item query, specify fields to be
include in the result of the query, and then design the way the data
will be exported or printed? Graphs would be nice, too.

I know I can build this from scratch, but would rather get a hold of
something already pre-built (open source or shareware) to save me a
bunch of coding time.

I appreciate any feedback you can offer!

Don
Thread
mySQL Query and Report BuilderDon Wieland30 Apr
  • Re: mySQL Query and Report BuilderCarsten Pedersen30 Apr
  • Re: mySQL Query and Report BuilderNuno Tavares30 Apr