List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Robinson Date:April 17 2012 7:55pm
Subject:Managing ODBC on Linux? What Happened to myodbc3i?
View as plain text
We usually manage ODBC data sources on Linux using the myodbc3i utility that came with
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.30-1.rhel5.i386.rpm. When we upgraded to
mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.10-1.rhel5.i386.rpm, it removed the myodbc3i utility. What GUI
tool is now recommended to managing ODBC connections on Linux?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - April 17, 2012
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
mysql@stripped. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or
Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician
Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachments.

Managing ODBC on Linux? What Happened to myodbc3i?Eric Robinson17 Apr