List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH Date:April 14 2012 11:15am
Subject:Shared memory protocol can not be accessed in windows
View as plain text

I used windows 7 OS. I try to connect to the MySQL server locally using shared memory
prtotocolthis error message comes. Any one, can you tell me how to figure out this?
C:\>mysql -h localhost -u root --protocol=memory --enable-shared-memory -p
Enter password: ****
ERROR 2038 (HY000): Can't open shared memory; client could not create request event
(2)C:\>  Also I am unable to use nt-pipe protocol.C:\>mysql -h localhost -u root
--protocol=pipe --enable-named-pipe  -p
mysql: unknown option '--enable-named-pipe'C:\> Thanks.Sivasuthan.
Thread
Shared memory protocol can not be accessed in windowsSIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH14 Apr
  • Re: Shared memory protocol can not be accessed in windowsClaudio Nanni14 Apr
  • Shared memory protocol can be accessed in windows locallySIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH17 Apr
RE: Shared memory protocol can not be accessed in windowsSIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH17 Apr