List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luis Motta Campos Date:April 13 2012 2:55pm
Subject:Re: Commit commands with SELECT
View as plain text
Hello

COMMIT statements may or may not force the database to call fflush() to flush your
double-write to disk. This may or may not affect your performance, depending on your
scale, traffic, and how much you're trying to squeeze your hardware. If you're working on
the borderline like I am, benchmark, benchmark, benchmark.

My 0.02€.

Kind regards,
--
Luis Motta Campos