List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Ots Date:April 10 2012 8:53am
Subject:Licensing question about mysql_com.h
View as plain text
In their blog post, announcing the sharing of their work, they mention
licensing it under BSD, but in the repository the COPYING file still
contains the GPLv2 licence, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

On 10 April 2012 02:32, Andrew Moore <eroomydna@stripped> wrote:
> So what's the deal with Twitter's mysql code...how can it be BSD licensed?
> I'm a bit unsure about the intricacies of licensing.

Licensing question about mysql_com.hJames Ots10 Apr
  • Re: Licensing question about mysql_com.hPaul Vallee11 Apr
    • Re: Licensing question about mysql_com.hClaudio Nanni11 Apr