List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Noel Butler Date:April 9 2012 12:28pm
Subject:Out of office replies
View as plain text
People, most of you are/should be professionals.

It is about time your mail servers were configured to never send "out of
office" bullshit replies in response to mailing list messages.
I realise this is difficult here and is oracles fault for running an
abandonware mail server (qmail) and antiquated list server (ezmlm) that
fails to send Precedence headers, but come on now, do your part since
oracle have no clue, I mean you don't want your mail servers  entered
into DNSBL's now do you...

/rant

Out of office repliesNoel Butler9 Apr
  • Re: Out of office repliesClaudio Nanni9 Apr