List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 6 2012 2:02pm
Subject:Re: create multiple tables in a single query
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "joe j" <joe.stata@stripped>
>
> Good suggestion. But I am a perl/unix illiterate. However I may learn
> in them future-you never know!

You're never too old to learn :-)

http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
      • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j4 Apr
        • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman5 Apr
          • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
            • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
              • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman6 Apr
        • Re: create more tables in a single queryhsv5 Apr
Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJan Steinman5 Apr