List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:April 5 2012 10:41am
Subject:Re: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUX
View as plain text
boah do not top-post!

this was a typo - seems you did not understand my question
WHY are you downloading random binaries instead using
packages from your linux distribution which are tested
and preconfigured?

Am 05.04.2012 12:39, schrieb Manivannan S.:
> Hi,
>
> 	If I execute "service myqsld start" its saying
>
> 		mysqld: unrecognized service

Error in starting MySQL service on LINUX Manivannan S .5 Apr
  • Re: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXReindl Harald5 Apr
    • RE: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXManivannan S .5 Apr
      • Re: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXReindl Harald5 Apr
        • RE: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXManivannan S .5 Apr
RE: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXManivannan S .5 Apr
  • RE: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXPeter Boros5 Apr
Re: Error in starting MySQL service on LINUXPrabhat Kumar5 Apr