List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:April 5 2012 8:38am
Subject:Re: create multiple tables in a single query
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rick James" <rjames@stripped>
>
> That sounds like the wrong way to design the schema.  Why not have
> `country` as a column in a single table?

Given that he got all the data for the new tables from existing ones, I was assuming he
needed separate tables for some specific purpose - exports, performance, whatnot.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
      • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j4 Apr
        • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman5 Apr
          • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
            • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
              • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman6 Apr
        • Re: create more tables in a single queryhsv5 Apr
Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJan Steinman5 Apr