List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:April 4 2012 4:18pm
Subject:Re: create multiple tables in a single query
View as plain text
That sounds like the wrong way to design the schema.  Why not have
`country` as a column in a single table?

--
Rick James - MySQL Geek

Thread
create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j3 Apr
  • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryhsv4 Apr
    • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryRick James4 Apr
      • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman5 Apr
  • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman4 Apr
    • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j4 Apr
      • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j4 Apr
        • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman5 Apr
          • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
            • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
              • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman6 Apr
        • Re: create more tables in a single queryhsv5 Apr
Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJan Steinman5 Apr