List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:joe j Date:April 4 2012 1:05pm
Subject:Re: create multiple tables in a single query
View as plain text
Thanks. I was looking for a loop--not to gain speed but to reduce the
length of my script file:) I'll try and hopefully it will work!

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped> wrote:
> [...]
Thread
create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j3 Apr
  • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryhsv4 Apr
    • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryRick James4 Apr
      • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman5 Apr
  • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman4 Apr
    • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j4 Apr
      • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j4 Apr
        • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman5 Apr
          • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
            • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryjoe j5 Apr
              • Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJohan De Meersman6 Apr
        • Re: create more tables in a single queryhsv5 Apr
Re: create multiple tables in a single queryJan Steinman5 Apr