List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 30 2012 10:10am
Subject:ANN: Very early preview movie of Hopper, Stored Routine Debugger
View as plain text
Hello everyone,

Given the feedback I got about starting a Stored Routine Debugger for MySQL
like we did for Firebird and InterBase, work has started...

This debugger will be part of "Database Workbench Pro"
http://www.upscene.com/go/?go=dbw

but also as a standalone product, "Hopper for MySQL" (see Firebird version)
http://www.upscene.com/go/?go=hopper

Here's a small demo movie so you get an idea of how it works:
http://www.upscene.com/products/hopper/demos/hopper_mysql_alpha1.htm

Thanks for watching!

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

ANN: Very early preview movie of Hopper, Stored Routine DebuggerMartijn Tonies30 Mar