List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:March 27 2012 10:12pm
Subject:Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server
View as plain text
Guys, really...

Is this a binary release? Need to sudo to root? Not on my watch!

On Tue, March 27, 2012 16:40, Baron Schwartz wrote:
> The license of this software is unclear. The binary is clearly derived from the MySQL
> server
with InnoDB, but no source code is provided. Is the software GPL-licensed? If so, where
can I
get a copy of the source code?
> - Baron
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Hiromichi Watari
> <hiromichiwatari@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I created Parallel Universe which is a MySQL 5.5 compatible server with fast
> query execution.
Speed is achieved by processing tables in parallel utilizing multi core/CPU server
>> Pre-release field evaluation is being conducted and MySQL users are solicited to
> try out the
new server for feedback.
>> Please go to to download.
>> Thank you,
>> Hiromichi
>> --
> Baron Schwartz
> Win free MySQL conference tickets!

Mogens Melander

believed to be clean.

New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerHiromichi Watari27 Mar
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerBaron Schwartz27 Mar
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerSinger X.J. Wang27 Mar
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerRick James27 Mar
Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerMogens Melander27 Mar
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerSinger X.J. Wang2 Apr
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerJohan De Meersman3 Apr
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerDaniel Brown3 Apr