List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:March 27 2012 2:40pm
Subject:Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server
View as plain text
The license of this software is unclear. The binary is clearly derived
from the MySQL server with InnoDB, but no source code is provided. Is
the software GPL-licensed? If so, where can I get a copy of the source
code?

- Baron

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Hiromichi Watari
<hiromichiwatari@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created Parallel Universe which is a MySQL 5.5 compatible server with fast query
> execution.
> Speed is achieved by processing tables in parallel utilizing multi core/CPU server
> hardware.
>
> Pre-release field evaluation is being conducted and MySQL users are solicited to try
> out the new server for feedback.
>
> Please go to www.paralleluniverse-inc.com to download.
>
> Thank you,
> Hiromichi

Baron Schwartz
Win free MySQL conference tickets! http://goo.gl/mvZ4W
Thread
New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerHiromichi Watari27 Mar
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerBaron Schwartz27 Mar
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerSinger X.J. Wang27 Mar
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerRick James27 Mar
Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerMogens Melander27 Mar
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerSinger X.J. Wang2 Apr
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerJohan De Meersman3 Apr
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible ServerDaniel Brown3 Apr