List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 26 2012 9:42am
Subject:Re: Database Workbench 4.2.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!
View as plain text
Hello Daevid,

> Any plans to add sqlite to your list of supported DBs there?
>
> I develop Android and use LAMP as the server backend. Currently I use
> SQLYog
> as I have for like 10 years. But I would really like one GUI to work on
> both
> the android sqlite and the mysql backend since they usually tie together.

Full native SQLite is not planned.

You probably can access it as a read only datasource, run queries etc, via
ODBC,
I haven't tested that.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

ANN: Database Workbench 4.2.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Martijn Tonies23 Mar
  • RE: Database Workbench 4.2.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Daevid Vincent23 Mar
  • Re: Database Workbench 4.2.3, the multi-DBMS IDE now available!Martijn Tonies26 Mar