List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Phillips Date:March 24 2012 2:28am
Subject:OT: SQL Question
View as plain text
My question is not specific to MySQL, even though I am using a MySQL db for
this project. I have a servlet/jsp/MySQL web site in production, and there
are about 2,000 records in the flights table. One of the foreign keys is
teacher_id. Up to this point, there is a one to many relationship between
teacher_id and the data in the flights table. I need to change the data
model to allow for a many to many relationship between teacher_id and the
data in the flight table. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Mark

Thread
OT: SQL QuestionMark Phillips24 Mar
  • Re: OT: SQL QuestionMichael Dykman24 Mar
  • Re: OT: SQL QuestionDavid Turner25 Mar