List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew--BRT Ceramic Date:March 15 2012 1:16pm
Subject:tea pots, tea accessories
View as plain text
Dear purchasing manager,

This is Andrew from BRT Ceramic company in China. We are the manufacturer of the ceramic and porcelain products. We mainly produce mugs, tea and coffee sets, pots.

Just browsed your website and found that your company do the business about the tea, so wonder if you need a Chinese supplier for the ceramic tea wares such as tea pots, cups and mugs, etc to prompt your teas.

Any inquiry please contact me and hope to build a business relationship with your company.

Thanks and best regards

Andrew Huang

Sales manager

BRT Ceramic

Web: w w w . porcelainbrt . c o m

Email: sales {at} porcelainbrt . c o m

Phone: +86-592-2055232
Thread
tea pots, tea accessoriesAndrew--BRT Ceramic15 Mar
Re: tea pots, tea accessoriesJan Steinman16 Mar