List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:March 15 2012 11:56am
Subject:Re: ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'ois.metadata' doesn't exist
View as plain text
Thanks baron , below are the contents of my error.log :-

120315 17:17:51 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
120315 17:17:51  InnoDB: Initializing buffer pool, size = 8.0M
120315 17:17:51  InnoDB: Completed initialization of buffer pool
InnoDB: The user has set SRV_FORCE_NO_LOG_REDO on
InnoDB: Skipping log redo
120315 17:17:51  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 0
InnoDB: !!! innodb_force_recovery is set to 6 !!!
120315 17:17:51 [Note] Event Scheduler: Loaded 0 events
120315 17:17:51 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '*5.1.61-0ubuntu0.10.04.1*'  socket:
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'  port: 3306  (Ubuntu)
120315 17:17:52 [ERROR] Cannot find or open table ois/metadata from
the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the
table exists. Maybe you have deleted and recreated InnoDB data
files but have forgotten to delete the corresponding .frm files
of InnoDB tables, or you have moved .frm files to another database?
or, the table contains indexes that this version of the engine
doesn't support.
See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-troubleshooting.html
how you can resolve the problem.

120315 17:17:52 [ERROR] Cannot find or open table ois/page_content from
the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the
table exists. Maybe you have deleted and recreated InnoDB data
files but have forgotten to delete the corresponding .frm files
of InnoDB tables, or you have moved .frm files to another database?
or, the table contains indexes that this version of the engine
doesn't support.
See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-troubleshooting.html
how you can resolve the problem.

120315 17:17:52 [ERROR] Cannot find or open table ois/page_crawled from
the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the
table exists. Maybe you have deleted and recreated InnoDB data
files but have forgotten to delete the corresponding .frm files
of InnoDB tables, or you have moved .frm files to another database?
or, the table contains indexes that this version of the engine
doesn't support.
See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-troubleshooting.html
how you can resolve the problem.

120315 17:17:52 [ERROR] Cannot find or open table
ois/website_internalurl from
[...]

I read the links & Is there any way whether my table is orphaned or not.
I need that table structure only , and it might be good that I get my
data back & it is not mandatory.

Thanks