List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Stuart Date:March 14 2012 2:30am
Subject:Trying to update existing prices and sizes in products table
View as plain text
Hi all, I have a table of products (ps_4products), and a table of up-to-date prices and
sizes (_import_products). I am trying to replace old content in the table ps4_products
with up-to-date content in the _import_products table, but I am getting errors.

I am trying to ask the DB to match on ProductSKU and then replace the relevant info but I
am getting this error:

Not unique table/alias: 'ps4_products'

I have no idea what it means though. Please advise.

Here's my query:

SELECT ProductSku, COUNT(ProductSku) _import_products FROM _import_products
GROUP BY ProductSku;

UPDATE ps4_products
INNER JOIN ps4_products ON (_import_products.ProductSku = ps4_products.ProductSKU)
SET ps4_products.ProductPrice = _import_products.ProductPrice;
SET ps4_products.ProductWeight = _import_products.ProductWeight;
SET ps4_products.ProductWidth = _import_products.ProductWidth;
SET ps4_products.ProductHeight = _import_products.ProductHeight;
SET ps4_products.ProductLength = _import_products.ProductLength;
Thread
Trying to update existing prices and sizes in products tableMatthew Stuart14 Mar
  • Re: Trying to update existing prices and sizes in products tableBaron Schwartz14 Mar
    • Re: Trying to update existing prices and sizes in products tableClaudio Nanni14 Mar