List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:March 9 2012 9:33pm
Subject:Re: query problem with null
View as plain text
Ahhh... Thank you, that was exactly what the problem was. I will fix the
code that is setting the value of these new records to 'NULL'.

Thank you.

2012/3/9 David Lerer <DLerer@stripped>

> Have you tried to set city = null   (i.e. without the quotes)?     David.

Thread
query problem with nullRichard Reina9 Mar
  • RE: query problem with nullDavid Lerer9 Mar
    • Re: query problem with nullRichard Reina9 Mar
    • Re: query problem with nullJohan De Meersman9 Mar