List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:March 9 2012 9:24pm
Subject:query problem with null
View as plain text
 When I do the following query:

SELECT * FROM geo_trivia WHERE city IS NULL;

certain columns that DO have 'NULL' value for city and not a '' (blank)
value do not show up.
I have even gone to the extent of reseting these records value as ='NULL'
with UPDATE and they are still are not selected when I run the above
query.  Can anyone help?

Thread
query problem with nullRichard Reina9 Mar
  • RE: query problem with nullDavid Lerer9 Mar
    • Re: query problem with nullRichard Reina9 Mar
    • Re: query problem with nullJohan De Meersman9 Mar