List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Singer X.J. Wang Date:March 5 2012 1:40pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Checking your firewall settings..

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 08:39, javad bakhshi <javadbakhshi@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Still have the same problem and changing connect_timeout didn't help.
> Any other Ideas? Is there even any solution to this?
>
> Best regards,
> Javad Bakhshi,

Pythian proud winner of Oracle North America Titan Award for Exadata
Solution...watch the video on pythian.com

Thread
ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during queryjavad bakhshi1 Mar
  • Re: ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during querymailing@securitylabs.it1 Mar
    • Re: ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during queryjavad bakhshi5 Mar
      • Re: ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during querySinger X.J. Wang5 Mar
        • Re: ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during queryBlog Tieng Viet7 Mar