List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:March 1 2012 1:18pm
Subject:Re: How do I use a dynamic filename for an into outfile
statement
View as plain text
The select concat() works from the command line
I can manually add the file name but would like to automate the process
Lastly, if it makes a difference, I don't use any graphical tools for DB stuff.
<<<<<<<<
Look up the command! http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/select.html

Aside from PREPARE, the OUTFILE-name does not automate.

Thread
How do I use a dynamic filename for an into outfile statementEd Patterson1 Mar
  • Re: How do I use a dynamic filename for an into outfilestatementhsv1 Mar
  • Re: How do I use a dynamic filename for an into outfile statementJohan De Meersman1 Mar
  • Re: How do I use a dynamic filename for an into outfile statementPaul DuBois1 Mar