List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Wieland Date:February 29 2012 6:15pm
Subject:Query help...
View as plain text
Little help...

In my mySQL query editor, I am trying to return a value of 0 when
there is no related rows from this query:

(select if(count(ip.payment_amount) IS NOT NULL,
count(ip.payment_amount) , 0)  FROM tl_trans_pmt_items ip WHERE
t.transaction_id = ip.inv_id GROUP BY ip.inv_id) as d,

regardless of the combination I use, invalid relationships come back
as NULL - need to return 0  so I can use it in a math formula.

Probably simple - maybe ;-)

Don
Thread
Query help...Don Wieland29 Feb
  • Re: Query help...Singer X.J. Wang29 Feb
  • Re: Query help...Michael Heaney29 Feb