List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:February 29 2012 11:17am
Subject:mysql clustering -- any pitfalls ?
View as plain text
Anyone out there with experience in Mysql Clustering. My management requests that i migrate from replication to clustering. Why? Because everyone is doing clustering and he would like to stay competitive. The question is what are the pitfalls -- if any? Our replication objective is to address availability.

Help me!

immediately.

Thank you.
error 1041: Out of memory; Shafi AHMED28 Feb
Re: error 1041: Out of memory;Mihamina Rakotomandimby29 Feb
  • mysql clustering -- any pitfalls ?Charles Brown29 Feb
    • Re: mysql clustering -- any pitfalls ?Johan De Meersman29 Feb
    • Re: mysql clustering -- any pitfalls ?Baron Schwartz29 Feb
  • syntax to create a user called starsky Charles Brown29 Feb
    • Re: syntax to create a user called starskyChris Tate-Davies29 Feb