List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William Bulley Date:February 24 2012 7:29pm
Subject:Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviour
View as plain text
According to Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> on Fri, 02/24/12 at 14:10:

> *maybe* your router is doing some packet mangling?  Wild shot in the dark..

That is worth investigating...  :-)

Thanks.

> Perhaps try hitting that 'local' server' from a remote client to see
> if the effect is the same? Is this the one misbehaving?

This is also worth trying, but both of these attempts will have to
wait until Monday when I can arrange the tests.

> What I meant to say was: I can't think of a better way to spend a
> weekend.  Have fun!

Weekend, no, but come Monday, I will be able to try out some of these
concepts.  I do, however, plan to "have fun" this weekend...  ;^)

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Email: web@stripped

72 characters width template ----------------------------------------->|
Thread
two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourAndrew Moore24 Feb