List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:William Bulley Date:February 24 2012 7:24pm
Subject:Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviour
View as plain text
According to Andrew Moore <eroomydna@stripped> on Fri, 02/24/12 at 14:03:

> To rule out a version issue have you tried another host with the
> problematic version and same/similar config?

No, for two reasons:

a) I just tumbled onto the idea of doing a version upgrade today,

and

b) the amount of work to do as you suggest is greater than simply
   upgrading the 5.1.58 server to 5.1.60 or 5.1.61 server

Thanks for the reply!

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Email: web@stripped

72 characters width template ----------------------------------------->|
Thread
two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourAndrew Moore24 Feb