List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 24 2012 6:23pm
Subject:Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviour
View as plain text
At this point, I would not know what else to do except fire up
wireshark and start debugging the packets.

Are both servers on the same subnet?
Is your DBVisualizer client local to either of these or on the same
subnet as one and not another?

You mentioned a minor version difference between the servers..  Have
you read the relevant release notes between those versions?

This looks like an ugly one.  I don't envy you.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourAndrew Moore24 Feb