List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 24 2012 5:58pm
Subject:Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviour
View as plain text
I see your point.  Configuration files aside, what do you get when you
query the servers themselves with:

    show variables like 'max_allowed_packet'

There *might* be something in your start-up scripts overriding that
config setting.

 - md

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourMichael Dykman24 Feb
Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourWilliam Bulley24 Feb
  • Re: two 5.1 servers, different behaviourAndrew Moore24 Feb