List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Clark Date:February 20 2012 10:04pm
Subject:Cant drop trigger.
View as plain text
Hi Guys

I wonder if someone could urgently help me

Im trying to drop some triggers. But mysql says the trigger does not exist.

I ran

SELECT TRIGGER_SCHEMA, EVENT_OBJECT_TABLE, TRIGGER_NAME FROM
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TRIGGERS

+----------------+--------------------+------------------------------------------+
| TRIGGER_SCHEMA | EVENT_OBJECT_TABLE | TRIGGER_NAME

+----------------+--------------------+------------------------------------------+
| abc_db1     | foods              | Foods Insert to Contributions,Search     |

But if I run

DROP TRIGGER `abc_db1`.`Foods Insert to Contributions\,Search`;
ERROR 1360 (HY000): Trigger does not exist

I tried backtick, single quotes, doubles quotes. nothing appears to work.

Thanks
Brent
Thread
Cant drop trigger.Brent Clark20 Feb
  • Re:Cant drop trigger.Andrew Moore21 Feb