List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Giovanni Bechis Date:February 9 2012 3:52pm
Subject:Re: Tuning mysql
View as plain text
Grant <emailgrant@stripped> wrote:
> I'm running mysql on Gentoo with 4GB RAM and I'm wondering if I should
> change any settings.  I'm using mysql with a website on the same
> server so I have skip-networking, and I increased key_buffer and
> innodb_buffer_pool_size from 16M to 256M.  Everything else is default.
> Should I consider changing these or any other settings?

pt-variable-advisor from percona-toolkit
(http://www.percona.com/downloads/percona-toolkit/2.0.3/)
 Giovanni
--
/*
 * SnB - Hosting and software solutions

Thread
Tuning mysqlGrant6 Feb
  • Re: Tuning mysqlReindl Harald6 Feb
  • Re: Tuning mysqlLuis Motta Campos8 Feb
  • Re: Tuning mysqlGiovanni Bechis9 Feb
    • Re: Tuning mysqlMichael Dykman9 Feb