List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:william drescher Date:February 9 2012 1:14pm
Subject:conditional updating
View as plain text
I want to update a date field in a record. if the date in the
field is 0000-00-00 I want to change it to the current date.  I
would appreciate suggestions or links on how to do this.

Yup, tried reading the manual, but need a bit of help.
I will be updating another field at the same time.

bill

Thread
conditional updatingwilliam drescher9 Feb
  • Re: conditional updatingMichael Dykman9 Feb
    • Re: conditional updatingwilliam drescher9 Feb
  • Re: conditional updatingJohnny Withers9 Feb
    • Re: conditional updatingwilliam drescher9 Feb
      • Re: conditional updatingReindl Harald9 Feb
        • Re: conditional updatingwilliam drescher11 Feb