List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Grant Date:February 6 2012 11:55pm
Subject:Tuning mysql
View as plain text
I'm running mysql on Gentoo with 4GB RAM and I'm wondering if I should
change any settings.  I'm using mysql with a website on the same
server so I have skip-networking, and I increased key_buffer and
innodb_buffer_pool_size from 16M to 256M.  Everything else is default.
 Should I consider changing these or any other settings?

- Grant
Thread
Tuning mysqlGrant6 Feb
  • Re: Tuning mysqlReindl Harald6 Feb
  • Re: Tuning mysqlLuis Motta Campos8 Feb
  • Re: Tuning mysqlGiovanni Bechis9 Feb
    • Re: Tuning mysqlMichael Dykman9 Feb