List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frédéric Descamps Date:February 6 2012 8:57pm
Subject:Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safe
View as plain text
Hi,

check your audit.log if you have selinux enabled

--
Frédéric Descamps, Consultant, Percona Inc.
Mob: +32 495698668 (CET)

24/7 Emergency Line +1 888 401 3401 ext 911

Our Services: http://www.percona.com/services.html
Our Blog: http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/

Percona Training Workshops: http://www.percona.com/training/

Percona Live MySQL Conference April 10-12 Santa Clara
http://www.percona.com/live/mysql-conference-2012/

mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeLarry Martell5 Feb
  • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeChris Tate-Davies6 Feb
    • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeLarry Martell6 Feb
      • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeChris Tate-Davies6 Feb
        • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeReindl Harald6 Feb
          • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeLarry Martell6 Feb
          • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeChris Tate-Davies6 Feb
            • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeLarry Martell6 Feb
        • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeLarry Martell6 Feb
  • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeMySQL)6 Feb
    • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeLarry Martell6 Feb
      • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeMichael Dykman6 Feb
  • Re: mysql won't start with service, but starts with mysqld_safeFrédéric Descamps6 Feb