List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Govinda Date:February 3 2012 11:34pm
Subject:Re: [First email] Problem with backup and ID's for a Database with INNODB
View as plain text
> Hello,
>
> I'm new here, so since this is my first question email, I'm looking for an
> advice/help a way to do it or a link which can explain me more about my
> related question.
> [snip]

Carlos, you might have better luck if you break the problem down into smaller pieces..
both to make it easier for you to debug, and also easier to ask one small thing at a time
on this list.

-Govinda
Thread
[First email] Problem with backup and ID's for a Database with INNODBCarlos Sura26 Jan
  • Re: [First email] Problem with backup and ID's for a Database with INNODBGovinda3 Feb