List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 3 2012 3:11pm
Subject:Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Stan Iverson" <iversonstan@stripped>
>
> I have a Mac and a Linux server and I need to read the table schema
> for a database dump from MSSQL. Possible? How?

Heeh. If you're talking about an SQL dump into a textfile, that should be doable - you
might have to mess with some datatypes or so, but not impossible.

If this is a binary dump, you're going to have to import it into an MS SQL server, and
proceed from there. MySQL connector for ODBC is one route you could take.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn