List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stan Iverson Date:February 3 2012 2:20pm
Subject:Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)
View as plain text
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Wendell Turner <wendellrt@stripped> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> On a Mac, you could use...
> * SequelPro <http://www.sequelpro.com/>

It appears one has to have a database up and running to open the backup. I
can get MySQL running, but, again, the backup is of a MSSQL database. I
don't have MSSQL installed on either my Mac or my Linux server. I want to
read the table schema. This doesn't appear to be a viable option.

> or one of the Navicat products...
> <http://www.navicat.com/en/download/download.html>

Site is currently not serving.
Please advise.
TIA,
Stan

Thread
Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson3 Feb
  • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Wendell Turner3 Feb
    • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson3 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Wendell Turner3 Feb
  • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Johan De Meersman3 Feb
    • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson4 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)MySQL)6 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Johan De Meersman8 Feb