List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wendell Turner Date:February 3 2012 2:01pm
Subject:Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)
View as plain text
Hi.

On a Mac, you could use...
* SequelPro <http://www.sequelpro.com/>
or one of the Navicat products...
<http://www.navicat.com/en/download/download.html>

HTH.

Wendell Turner
p:= +44(0)777 164 6532
e: wendellrt@stripped
"There is a profound difference between doing things right and doing the right things."

On 3 Feb 2012, at 13:52, Stan Iverson wrote:

> Hi;
> I have a Mac and a Linux server and I need to read the table schema for a
> database dump from MSSQL. Possible? How?
> TIA,
> Stan

Thread
Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson3 Feb
  • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Wendell Turner3 Feb
    • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson3 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Wendell Turner3 Feb
  • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Johan De Meersman3 Feb
    • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson4 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)MySQL)6 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Johan De Meersman8 Feb