List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stan Iverson Date:February 3 2012 1:52pm
Subject:Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)
View as plain text
Hi;
I have a Mac and a Linux server and I need to read the table schema for a
database dump from MSSQL. Possible? How?
TIA,
Stan

Thread
Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson3 Feb
  • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Wendell Turner3 Feb
    • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson3 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Wendell Turner3 Feb
  • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Johan De Meersman3 Feb
    • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Stan Iverson4 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)MySQL)6 Feb
      • Re: Reading Schema From a MSSQL Dump on a Mac (or Linux)Johan De Meersman8 Feb