List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Date:January 30 2012 7:06am
Subject:Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQL
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am involved in a project to migrate our entire database from Microsoft
SQL to MySQL.

I would appreciate the help if anyone could share what tools will you
recommend of converting SQL database to MySQL.

Cheers.
James

Thread
Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLJames30 Jan
  • Re: Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLCarl Kabbe30 Jan
    • Re: Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLJames30 Jan
  • Re: Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLhsv30 Jan
    • Re: Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLJohan De Meersman31 Jan
      • Re: MySQL-kind CSV; Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLhsv31 Jan
  • Re: Converting Microsoft SQL database to MySQLSQL Maestro Group31 Jan