List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:P.R.Karthik Date:January 27 2012 5:50am
Subject:Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?
View as plain text
And also make sure that you have the SUPER privilege to kill it.

Regards,
KarthiK.P.R

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Suresh Kuna <sureshkumarilu@stripped>wrote:

> login into another session, check the thread id and kill it. ( Kill
> threadid.)
>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:51 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@stripped> wrote:
>
> > If I see that a query is taking a long time to finish, how can I
> > interrupt the MySQL CLI interpreter? Ctrl-C does not work. Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Dotan Cohen
> >
> > http://gibberish.co.il
> > http://what-is-what.com
> >
> > --

> Thanks
> Suresh Kuna
> MySQL DBA

Thread
How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Dotan Cohen26 Jan
  • Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Suresh Kuna27 Jan
    • Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?P.R.Karthik27 Jan
      • Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Johan De Meersman27 Jan
Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Jan Steinman27 Jan