List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 27 2012 3:39am
Subject:Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?
View as plain text
login into another session, check the thread id and kill it. ( Kill
threadid.)

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:51 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@stripped> wrote:

> If I see that a query is taking a long time to finish, how can I
> interrupt the MySQL CLI interpreter? Ctrl-C does not work. Thanks.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://gibberish.co.il
> http://what-is-what.com

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Dotan Cohen26 Jan
  • Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Suresh Kuna27 Jan
    • Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?P.R.Karthik27 Jan
      • Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Johan De Meersman27 Jan
Re: How to interrupt MySQL interpreter output?Jan Steinman27 Jan