List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:January 26 2012 4:52pm
Subject:Re: RES: RES: Force drop table
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Todd Lyons" <tlyons@stripped>
>
> It doesn't matter what you set in innodb_force_recovery.  If you do
> not have the obras.frm file (which contains the schema definition of
> the table), I don't know if you can retrieve the info.  Put that file

I recommended he delete that file since he was trying to delete the table anyway, and the
log said there was no metadata for that table.

Mateus, I see in the last bit of logs that the recovery sequence number remains constant.
Does the server still crash at that point even though there are no more error messages?
What happens if you remove the innodb_force_recovery setting?

If it keeps crashing without errors, you may be up shit creek :-) You can try running it
through strace, but the output of that is going to be long and confusing. If you can't
just do a clean install and restore from backups, a good consultant might be your best
bet at this point.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
Thread
Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri24 Jan
  • RE: Force drop tableShafi AHMED24 Jan
  • RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri24 Jan
    • Re: RES: Force drop tableJohan De Meersman24 Jan
      • RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri24 Jan
        • Re: RES: Force drop tableSuresh Kuna25 Jan
          • RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri25 Jan
            • Re: RES: RES: Force drop tableJohan De Meersman25 Jan
              • RES: RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri26 Jan
                • Re: RES: RES: Force drop tableTodd Lyons26 Jan
                  • Re: RES: RES: Force drop tableJohan De Meersman26 Jan
                    • RES: RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri26 Jan
        • Re: RES: Force drop tableTodd Lyons25 Jan
          • Re: RES: Force drop tableTodd Lyons25 Jan