List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:January 25 2012 4:09am
Subject:Re: RES: Force drop table
View as plain text
Enable the option innodb_force_recovery =1 in my.cnf file, restart the
database, ( can try upto 4 depending on the description below url ) and
take the dump of all the innodb tables, remove the ibdata and data file
belongs to innodb and re-import. It should be fine.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html

Thanks
Suresh Kuna

2012/1/24 Suporte Avanutri <suporte2@stripped>

> I've tried this before, but the server stills going down. The first error
> is always this:
>
> Couldn't execute 'SELECT /*!40001 SQL_NO_CACHE */* FROM 'usuario': Lost
> connection to MySQL server during query (2013)
>
> This is followed by other similar errors: "couldn't execute one thing",
> couldn't execute another thing, etc".
>
> I've got the error while trying to execute this: mysqldump -u USER -pPASS
> --force --databases DATABASE (and tried --all-databases too).
>
> Thanks in advance for the help, guys. I'm starting to learn this thing by
> myself, your help has great value to me.

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

Thread
Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri24 Jan
  • RE: Force drop tableShafi AHMED24 Jan
  • RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri24 Jan
    • Re: RES: Force drop tableJohan De Meersman24 Jan
      • RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri24 Jan
        • Re: RES: Force drop tableSuresh Kuna25 Jan
          • RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri25 Jan
            • Re: RES: RES: Force drop tableJohan De Meersman25 Jan
              • RES: RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri26 Jan
                • Re: RES: RES: Force drop tableTodd Lyons26 Jan
                  • Re: RES: RES: Force drop tableJohan De Meersman26 Jan
                    • RES: RES: RES: Force drop tableSuporte Avanutri26 Jan
        • Re: RES: Force drop tableTodd Lyons25 Jan
          • Re: RES: Force drop tableTodd Lyons25 Jan