List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:January 20 2012 7:09am
Subject:Error while Loading Hindi Data
View as plain text
Dear all,

Today I am confused around a problem while loading data in a mysql table.
I need to insert some hindi data in a mysql table.
Below command executed

insert into database.table(cp_id,u_id,hdg,cd_ul) values(11,12,'िल्लाना,
शोर_मचाना, हल्ला_मचाना, चीखना,
शोर_करना, हल्ला_करना, अललाना,
अल्लान','ee');

successfully & is properly viewed in mysql query browser.

My application needs to insert data in the table continuously so I
create a procedure for that.

CALL insert_table1(1,3986,-2,'','','','','','','कलमाड़ी की गेट
संख्या चार से
बाहर निकले','','','','','');

& error comes Incorrect string value :\\E\\03\\987\\xE0 for column ct_data.

I read this error is common & I set my character set format of my
database & table column to utf8.
But still if i insert my data from my Java application by calling the
procedure data is not viewed properly in Query Browser.

I tried to call procedure from mysql shell & it insert data in the mysql
table but when I view it from Query Browser , it is in ?????????? or
some non readable format.
Can any body have some comments on this.

Thanks in Advance

Thread
Error while Loading Hindi DataAdarsh Sharma20 Jan